How to Complete your Field Application
- Course Descriptions
- Placement Confirmation Form (fillable version)
Signed by the student and agency representative upon agreement of the match and submitted to the Field Office. Please print first and then fill out.
- Student Employment-Related Plan Form
Plan created by any student doing placement at their work site. Signed by the student, field instructor, and work supervisor and submitted to the Field Office.
- Extended Field Placement Form - doc
Required if a student wishes to do an extended placement (for continuity reasons that are educationally sound). Signed by the field instructor and the field coordinator.
- Student Orientation Checklist - doc
A tool used in planning orientations of students to agencies.
Resources while Student is in Field Placement
- Ethical Decision Making Process - doc
- Process Recording Guidelines - pdf
- Mid-Semester Evaluation Guidelines - doc
- DHHS Student Learning Plan - doc
- DHHS Student Evaluations - doc
- Child Welfare Certificate Field Placement Learning Agreement Addendum - pdf
- Creating and Using Your Learning Agreement - pdf
- Supervision Agenda Template (Blank) - pdf
- Supervision Agenda Template (Sample) - pdf
- SW 494AB Competency Descriptions and Behaviors - docx
- SW 894AB Competency Descriptions and Behaviors - docx
- SW 894DE Competency Descriptions and Behaviors - docx
- SW 894GI Competency Descriptions and Behaviors - docx
Michigan Mandated Reporter Resources
- Mandated Reporters
- Guide to Detailed Reporting (Downloadable)
- Michigan Online Reporting System - Users Guide
- Michigan Online Reporting System - Downloadable Users Guide
- Michigan Model Vulnerable Adult Protocol (Downloadable)
For assistance with using Zoom, please see our Student Zoom Training notes.