Announcing the Michigan State University School of Social Work Mid-Michigan Advanced Standing MSW Program, conveniently located at Mott Northern Tier Center, 4082 W. Vienna Road, Clio, exit 131 off I-75.
Fellowship opportunities are available for up to 25 students accepted to the Mid-Michigan Advanced Standing MSW program. Awardees will receive the $1500 School of Social Work Emerging Practitioner Fellowship award after completing their first semester.
The program begins in Summer 2018, and applications will be accepted September 1, 2017 – January 10, 2018. Applications are completed online: socialwork.msu.edu/Programs/MSW/Admissions/Apply
As a Mid-Michigan Advanced Standing student you will:
- Receive the same MSW Advanced Standing program offered at our main East Lansing campus with both clinical and macro practice specializations
- Have access to fully online specialized certificate opportunities such as:
- Addiction Studies
- Levande Program in Gerontology
- School Social Work
- New Combat Veterans Certificate launching in Summer 2018
- Learn from MSU’s leading social work educators and researchers and an unsurpassed field network to facilitate high quality, specialized placements.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity at an informational session on September 28, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at Mott Northern Tier Center, 4082 W. Vienna Rd., Clio. For more information: socialwork.msu.edu/Programs/MSW Questions? MSW Graduate Office, email@example.com, ph: 517-355-7519
The MSU School of Social Work has been providing off-campus MSW degree programs in Flint, Oakland, Saginaw and the northern tier areas of Michigan for nearly 20 years. We are excited to continue our commitment to training high-quality social workers throughout the state with our new Mid-Michigan Advanced Standing Program. We hope you will join us!