MSU School of Social Work wants to partner with you!
Allow us to plan a customized training specifically for your organization and staff. We coordinate all of the logistics and bring the training to you! Customized trainings give you the ability to strengthen your organization, support your staff, and increase access to knowledge and resources from the convenience of your own facility.
Customized trainings are:
- Crafted to meet the needs of your organization
- Responsive training solutions brought to you
- Presented by experts in the field of social work and other human service fields
Michigan State University School of Social Work Continuing Education Program is committed to bringing high-quality continuing education to social work and other behavioral health professionals across Michigan. We ourselves are social work professionals and understand how the demands and fast-paced environment of our field makes social work professionals’ time even more valuable. Customized training programs give us the ability to provide your organization with training that meets your needs in a timely manner.
Why Choose MSU?
- Access to experts and innovators in social work and other human service fields
- Ability to pick the best training format for your organization, whether it be in-person, webinars, or online courses
- Cutting-edge information presented in an engaging format for a reasonable price
- Reduced travel and time away from the office
- Programs that build skills needed for immediate application in the field
- High-quality trainings created to eliminate organizational gaps and foster strengths
Example of recent customized trainings include:
- Supervision in Child and Family Services Series
- Supervising a Mobile Workforce
- Human Trafficking
- Social Work Ethics
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Opioid Dependence
- Secondary Traumatic Stress in the Workplace
Please complete our Customized Training Application to begin.