MSU School of Social Work wants to partner with you!
Do you have an in-person, live workshop or conference that would benefit social workers in Michigan? If YES, talk with us about the possibility of co-sponsoring an event. Co-Sponsorship is a partnership between MSU School of Social Work and your organization to provide planning and continuing education oversight for training events where social workers participate. We regularly Co-Sponsor events with the College of Nursing, Institute for Health Policy and other community partners.
What are the benefits?
- We will ensure compliance with Association of Social Work Board (ASWB) guidelines and offer social work Continuing Education Contact Hours. (CECHs)
- We will advertise to our broad audience.
- We will collaborate and form a relationship for future partnerships.
How does a Co-Sponsorship work?
- We must be involved from the START of the planning for each Co-Sponsor event. This allows us to help work through content and speaker ideas from the beginning.
- We help to ensure that all programs meet the criteria set forth in the ASWB ACE Guidelines.
- We are only able to Co-Sponsor in-person events, not online events.
- We ask for a modest fee for our time in helping to plan and coordinate an event; a Co-Sponsorship fee will be discussed upon completion of the application.
If a Co-Sponsorship partnership is what your organization needs to make your event a success, then please complete the application!
- April 2018
- Download the Poverty Simulation Flyer.
Resilience: The Biology of Stress & The Science of Hope Film Screening and Panel Discussion
- April 12, 2018 from 6:15pm – 9:00pm, MSU Campus
- Download the Resilience Film Flyer
- More information coming soon!
Institute for Health Policy Annual Conference
- Download the March 15 agenda
- Download the April 10 agenda
- Please visit the Institute for Health Policy website for more information.
Michigan Center for Rural Health Webinars
- The Reign of Pain (Part 1): Emerging concepts in the role of the brain in the construction of chronic pain
March 8, 2018; 12- 1:15pm EST
- Download the Part 1 flyer
- The Reign of Pain (Part 2): Interventions to reverse non-structural chronic pain
March 22, 2018; 12- 1:15pm EST
- Download the Part 2 flyer
Children's Special Healthcare Services Annual Conference
- June 7th and June 12th
- Download the agenda here
- Please visit http://www.ihp.msu.edu/index.php/cshcs to register.
Please visit our past programs archive for information about the events and to download documents.