MSU School of Social Work wants to partner with you!
Do you have an in-person, live workshop or conference that would benefit social workers in Michigan? If YES, talk with us about the possibility of co-sponsoring an event. Co-Sponsorship is a partnership between MSU School of Social Work and your organization to provide planning and continuing education oversight for training events where social workers participate. We regularly Co-Sponsor events with the College of Nursing, Institute for Health Policy and other community partners.
What are the benefits?
- We will ensure compliance with Association of Social Work Board (ASWB) guidelines and offer social work Continuing Education Contact Hours. (CECHs)
- We will advertise to our broad audience.
- We will collaborate and form a relationship for future partnerships.
How does a Co-Sponsorship work?
- We must be involved from the START of the planning for each Co-Sponsor event. This allows us to help work through content and speaker ideas from the beginning.
- We help to ensure that all programs meet the criteria set forth in the ASWB ACE Guidelines.
- We are only able to Co-Sponsor in-person events, not online events.
- We ask for a modest fee for our time in helping to plan and coordinate an event; a Co-Sponsorship fee will be discussed upon completion of the application.
If a Co-Sponsorship partnership is what your organization needs to make your event a success, then please complete the application!
Institute for Health Policy Annual Conference
Please visit the Institute for Health Policy website for more information.
Michigan Center for Rural Health Webinars
More information coming soon!
Please visit our past programs archive for information about the events and to download documents.