The Michigan State School of Social Work offers premier social work Continuing Education throughout the year to accommodate your busy schedule.
Helping human service professionals excel in service to their communities by offering high-quality, relevant, and accessible professional development opportunities throughout the State of Michigan and beyond.
Please contact us with your questions, accommodation requests, or concerns by email or call 517-353-3060.
- Learn more about the Trauma Certificate Program
- School Social Work
- 2019 Winter/Spring Continuing Education Registration Form
- 2019 Summer/Fall Continuing Education Registration Form
- Licensure Examination Preparation Courses
- Social Work Continuing Education Webinar/Workshop proposal request form
Michigan State University School of Social Work, provider #1136, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Michigan State University School of Social Work maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 6/14/2016 – 6/14/2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. We are also an approved Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative Provider (provider #0001) for all programs through August 2019.