The Michigan State School of Social Work offers premier social work Continuing Education throughout the year to accommodate your busy schedule.
Helping human service professionals excel in service to their communities by offering high-quality, relevant, and accessible professional development opportunities throughout the State of Michigan and beyond.
Please contact us with your questions, accommodation requests, or concerns by email or call 517-353-3060.
- Learn more about the Trauma Certificate Program
- School Social Work
- 2019 Winter/Spring Continuing Education Registration Form
- 2019 Summer/Fall Continuing Education Registration Form
- Licensure Examination Preparation Courses
- Social Work Continuing Education Webinar/Workshop proposal request form
Michigan State University School of Social Work, an accredited social work education program, is authorized by the Michigan Licensure Law Administrative Rule 338.2965 to award Michigan social work continuing education contact hours. We are also an approved Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative Provider (provider #0001) for all programs through August 2020, renewed annually.