The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee supports the school in 5 major areas to:
- strengthen content on diversity and oppressed populations
- recruit and develop and increasingly diverse faculty and staff
- recruit and support students from diverse groups, increasing the percentage of students from underrepresented groups
- emphasize and respect diversity in the School's programming and commemorative events
- provide leadership in public events, recruitment and retention practices, and other diversity-related events
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration
Visit our Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration event page for details.