- strengthen content on diversity and oppressed populations
- recruit and develop and increasingly diverse faculty and staff
- recruit and support students from diverse groups, increasing the percentage of students from underrepresented groups
- emphasize and respect diversity in the School's programming and commemorative events
- provide leadership in public events, recruitment and retention practices, and other diversity-related events
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Service Event
Please join us in the atrium of Court Street Commons senior apartments. Students will learn about the Flint Water Crisis, response efforts and how to provide support to residents unable to pick up resources. Students will deliver water and learn how to install filters helping local community members.
Through service, we remember the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Contact Erin Cavanaugh for more information. (810) 938-6263, Office: (855) 652-0001, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, January 20, 2020 10AM - 12PM or 4PM - 6PM, Court Street Commons, 800 E Court Street, Flint, MI 48503