School Social Work Contact Information

If you are a current MSU MSW student interested in School Social Work and have a question about the SSW Certificate program, please contact instructor Mark A. Nester, LMSW,

If you already have your MSW and are interested in our Continuing Education courses, or obtaining Temporary Approval to work as a SSW in MI, please visit our Continuing Education School Social Work section of our web site.

If you graduated with your MSW from MSU or another MI university, or are from another state, and have questions about obtaining School Social Work Temporary Approval, please contact instructor Kim Battjes,