Policies and Procedures for Proposal Submissions
Michigan State University, the College of Social Science, and the School of Social Work all have established policies and procedures to ensure that proposals meet the requirements of funders and the University. Policies listed below pertain specifically to proposals, with links to university websites.
- Obtaining Clearance to Submit a Proposal to a Foundation
- MSU Sponsored Projects Proposal Deadline Policy 9/9/2014
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- International Projects
- Human Research Protection Program
College of Social Science
- Associate Dean for Research
The College of Social Science Associate Dean for Research works with all College units to facilitate research by enhancing research-related activities in the College, by linking to University-wide research initiatives, and by seeking and promoting opportunities for cross-college collaboration. The Associate Dean oversees the review of all College grant proposals for compliance with University policies and research requirements.
- College Facilities & Administration (F&A) Cost Reduction Waiver Application (fillable pdf form)