Agency/Field Instructor Resources
Because the Field Program is using the web-based Intern Placement Tracking (IPT) data management system, many of the forms you are used to finding here are now part of that process. Click here for more information about IPT.
- Placement Confirmation Form - pdf
Signed by the student and agency representative upon agreement of the match and submitted to the Field Office. Please print first and then fill out.
- Orientation Checklist - doc
A tool used in planning orientations of students to agencies.
- Best Practices in Reflective Supervision - doc
Guidelines and sample questions.
- Extended Field Placement Form - doc
Required if a student wishes to do an extended placement (for continuity reasons that are educationally sound). Signed by the field instructor and the field coordinator.
Resources while Student is in Field Placement
- Ethical Decision Making Process - doc
- Process Recording Guidelines - doc
Two suggested formats for students to use to complete a process recording.
Process Recordings - doc
- Mid-Semester Evaluation Guidelines - doc
- DHHS Student Learning Plan - doc
- DHHS Student Evaluations - doc
- Child Welfare Certificate Field Placement Learning Agreement Addendum - pdf